As we explore the many educational opportunities these days whether online or traditional, we can see how every course or program aims at training students helping them specialize in their area of chosen study by offering a number of online certificate programs, there by offering them great career opportunities.
While looking for courses there are two ways in which you look at them. One set of courses offer a general insight into the discipline and the other helps you specialize in the chosen area of study. One such kind of a course program offering a specialized study is the certificate and certification courses.
Benefits of Online Certificate Programs
An Online Certificate Program is one of the most convenient ways of learning to specialize and become experts in the desired field of study. These programs are offered by both online institutions and top companies. The finer aspect of these courses is that in addition to the theoretical knowledge offered, they also offer a chance to practically understand the subject with the help of practical training.
Online Certificate and Certification programs help individuals get the essential knowledge and skill set in the chosen career field at a shorter span of time. Any regular degree program takes around three years to complete. If you are already into working and a specialized knowledge or skill set is sure fetch excellent offers and great career opportunities, such short term courses are of great use.
These program certifications add a great value to your resume. Certainly certification courses offered by large corporate houses like Microsoft, Sun Micro Systems and Cisco carry great value and are specifically required for certain positions. Most of the placements need training for using the products offered by these giants.
Types of Online Certificate Programs
There are several online certificate programs available. These programs are offered across various disciplines namely
- Legal and Paralegal Studies
- Human Resource
- Sales and Marketing
Top Institutions offering Online Certificate Programs
The following institutions are offering online certification programs
- Brookline College – Offers certificates in medical insurance, accounting, technology, accounting, management, technology and law.
- Capella University – Programs are offered in teaching and management.
- Central Pennsylvania College – Human resource program and a certificate in accounting is offered.
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology – Offers certification program in healthcare, organizational management, forensic and consumer psychology.
- Clayton College of Natural Health – Certificate in animal care, herbal medicine, and naturotherapy are offered.
- College Network – Offers wide variety of Certification Courses.
- Daniel Webster College – Programs in system programming and its administration.
- Eastern Kentucky University – Areas covered are homeland safety and security, fire safety and technology related courses.
- Ellis University- International marketing, business and multimedia programs.
- Fisher College – Children’s Education, paralegal, health and technology.
- Globe University – Offers nearly ten certificate courses.
- Keller Graduate School Online- Programs are offered in health service, administration and finance.
- New England College – Certificates in banking, management and accounting.
- Notre Dame College – Programs in Negotiations and Strategic Management.
- Regis University – Programs in database management and computer studies.
- Strayer University – Offers several certificate programs.
- Thomas Edison State College – Offers certificate course over close to 100 programs.
- University of California – Programs in digital signal, medicine, finance and embedded systems.
- University of Colorado – Programs in literacy and special education.
Friends now you have a wide range of universities and institutions to choose for pursuing online certificate programs, so what are you waiting for?